Monday, May 26, 2008

Just a Few Pics of the Girls






The first picture is of the girls before I attempted to take them with me to see "Made of Honor." It's a good thing the matinee show here is only $3 b/c we were only there 30 minutes. Now that Emma is walking she wants to explore and she was walking all over the theater. Of course Libby has to get in on the actiion and it became them playing chase. The next picture is of them on Mother's Day. Since I was by myself we spent the day visiting family in Mathis. This past weekend I went to a volleyball clinic and when I came back Saturday we had a girls night. Libby and Emma were in their matching jammies eating popcorn and drinking apple juice getting ready to watch "Racing Stripes." The last two pics are in George West at one of my coaching friend's house. She and I were pregnant at the same times with both kids. She had a boy the second time though. The kids swam and we ate hamburgers. Today is Memorial Day and we've been home all day. I've been packing up some last things. This week Pedro come home. We plan to go to the beach on his b-day, Saturday. Then we'll go to Sea World Sunday and meet up with Nana and Papa afterwards. Those are my parents by the way. Then Pedro and I will go stay the night in Gruene. I'm so excited. It's a trip to celebrate our b-days. We'll see Randy Rogers at Gruene Hall and then stay at Gruene Mansion Inn. Then we'll head to San Angelo to find a house. Then on my b-day I'll be heading back to Beeville without him b/c he'll have to go back to work. Nana and Papa will have the girls this whole time. I can't wait!

2 comments:

annalee said...

your girls are too cute! congrats on the new adventure and happy birthday. have so much fun on your trip!

sara lindsey said...

yea! i'm excited to hear that y'all are headed back to west texas--and, even more so, that you'll get to all be in the same town again! enjoy your romantic escape!