Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ready to Move to San Angelo!


That's right everyone, we're moving! After four years in South Texas it's time to return to West Texas. I'm excited b/c when I turned three 24 years ago my parents moved to San Angelo and I lived there til I was nine. Now Libby is three and we're moving to San Angelo. About four weeks ago Pedro heard of an oppportunity to take a promotion in San Angelo. We had been talking about me moving out to West Texas since that's where he'll be working from now on. I saw a head volleyball opening at San Angelo Grape Creek. I pondered at the idea and we decided we'd just wait and move next year. Well, he heard about his opening up in San Angelo and we knew God was giving us the opportunity to have our family back together again. The volleyball job had not been filled, of course God was keeping it open for me. I went on an interview and was offered the job. Now we are packing up the house we were suppose to close on the day I went on the interview. God also held that up b/c paperwork wasn't ready. Anyway, we'll be outta here in June. It's sad to leave the house we brought both our girls home to and lived their first years. It will be a great transition. I'll be the head volleyball and assistant softball, yep never coached or played softball before. That should be interesting. But the best thing about the job is that I'll be out of the classroom and in the gym all day teaching PE! I'll be pulling out the pickleball and badminton equipment and get out my old books from ACU. We don't have a house, but we know God will take care of that too. For me and Pedro's birthdays we'll be taking a romantic getaway to look for a house. Hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

jessica said...

congratulations! i am excited for you! xoxo

Leigh Ann said...

Congrats on the new job and new home!! Good luck with the move and the transition. It all sounds like God is taking care of you and your family:)
P.S. give me a call if you need any softball tips.