Friday, June 13, 2008

Family Time Before the Big Move!










These pictures are from a day at the beach, Emma's first. The following day we went to Sea World again, and then that night Pedro and I went to see Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen in Gruene. We stayed at the Gruene Mansion Inn and this picture is outside our room we stayed in. We then went to San Angelo to find a house and didn't. We are heading back tomorrow. The rest of the week the girls and I spent time in Canyon Lake with my parents and mom's family. I'll be in touch about the move, but as far as we know we will officially move the last week of June.

3 comments:

annalee said...

your girls are beautiful! i love the swimsuit pictures.

jessica said...

I loooove Emma's buddah belly! :) I wanted you all to move to Tulsa! love you! xoxo

sara lindsey said...

glad the girls got to enjoy the beach & that you got to have a gruene getaway!

(oh, and to answer your question, i'm doing radiology at baylor, dallas)