Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break 2009


The first part of the week Libby and Emma went to the dentist and day care. I got some things done around the house and finished some planning for Libby's 4th b-day party this coming Sunday.

Then we went to Sea World. The girl's favorite part of Sea World are the Clydesdales horses, not sea animals. Oh well. We go to Sea World every year for Spring Break. We have season passes so we'll be going quite often.






Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we ran errands and did some things around the house. Like painting our front door red.
Before

and After. I love it. Thanks Pedro! I also did some yard work, but the finished product is not ready.


The girls enjoying a popsicle while we admire the red door.

2 comments:

B said...

Your girls are SO precious!!! I hope that you had a GREAT Spring Break!!!

jessica said...

The girls are getting so big! I like Libby's sassy leg pose in her pictures. She is one priss! :) Miss you! xoxo