Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Libby!

We celebrated Libby's b-day on Sunday, March 29th, which is her actual b-day. That has never worked out.
Here she is w/ her new Barbie Scooter

Her cool balloons

We had her party at the place where she takes gymnastics. They took care of everything. It was great. Parties at the house are special, but this was so easy on me. These pictures are kind of in reverse of how they occured.
All her buddies at the party




Libby and Emma jumping in the jump house

The whole gang getting instructions from Libby's gymnastics coach

Libby climbing the rock wall



Libby demonstrating the stations since she is such a pro at her gymnastics



Libby and her friend Ariana playing w/ the parachute

Stretching for all the playing that went on


Birthday pancakes Sunday morning


Ready for church

A few random pictures
This is one my favorite former players from Mathis. I promised her I'd post this picture.

My neice Tomibeth and I after Libby's party

The girls having fun w/ daddy. Libby loves to dance w/ Pedro.

No comments: