Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where did she learn this from?




This is a couple weeks old, but I had this basket of clean clothes in the living room, b/c I was supposed to fold them. This always takes a couple of days. Well I found little miss helper, sometimes, folding them by herself. What a pleasant surprise! Then I found Emma trying to join in on the fun, but she was driving Libby crazy. I have more pics from Thanksgiving, but I haven't downloaded them. I will get to that post eventually. News about the TWINS, Julia has been on bedrest for awhile now. She has been in the hospital for a couple of weeks too. We really want the twins to stay put until Christmas Eve. They will be 32 weeks then, and that is really good for twins. Keep them in your prayers. Hope everyone's Holidays are blessed.

No comments: