Monday, December 22, 2008

The Twins are Here!!! I'm an Aunt!

This is Ellie Jenay, about 3 1/2 pounds

This is Gracelyn Joy, 3 pounds 13 ounces

They were born December 19 at 5:54 and 5:55 pm. Daddy David sent this pictures from his phone so they are not that clear. I hope to get more when we go see them this week. I will post them soon. Gracelyn is the bigger of the two and not needing as much help. Ellie has been on and off the ventilator, but they both look really healthy. Mommy Julia will get to go home tomorrow, and the twins in about a month. We are driving to Atlanta tomorrow. We'll spend Christmas with my parents, Nana and Papa. We'll be back next week. Hope you all have a great Christmas Holiday!

1 comment:

jaymie said...

Oh I'm so glad things are going well for them!! Please keep me posted! Tell David and Julia I said CONGRATS!!!!!