Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Parade Ride


Here's a picture of the girls on the Day Care float for Grape Creek's Homecoming. They were going to ride with me on the Athletics Float, but at the last minute Libby said she would rather sit with her friends. What a big girl! It's already starting where she is dissing mom for her buddies. Things are good here. My parents came for a short but sweet visit last weekend. We are enjoying the new house, but I don't get to spend enough time there. Volleyball is good. We start District play next weekend. I feel confident that we could go pretty far in the playoffs. My hoped are high. Pedro has found out that he has to go to Louisiana for work. We've realized that we can't really plan for anything when it comes to his job. It's a promotion, but we were getting used to seeing him a couple of times a week. We'll miss him. Hope all is well.

No comments: