Friday, September 5, 2008

Atlast, Our New Home!




These are a few pictures of the house empty. Slowly but surely I'm getting things put up. This is not a goo time for me to be settling in a house. It's v-ball season, I've started my 5th year of teaching Spanish at a new school, I'm teaching PE for the first time, I've got two growing girls of my own, and a hard-working husband that needs to eat a good meal each night. Sometimes I wonder why I coach, but I would hate just being a teacher. Anyway, I'm so happy to be in our house. Mom and Dad are coming next week from Atlanta. I need Mom's help setting up house. Hope everyone's school year has gotten off to a good start since almost all of you are teachers. Have I mentioned that I'm going to be an aunt of twins! I can't wait!

1 comment:

jaymie said...

Love it LeLe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!