Friday, April 4, 2008

Beautiful Babies!!!



I thought these pictures were so cute so I had to post them. Emma is obsessed with her swing outside. Her big smile shows how much she loves to swing. The picture of Libby was this morning before Day Care. I thought her outfit was so cute. She is such a girlie girl. I wasn't into the big bows and cutsie dresses, but I can't deny her personality. I will say she is already an athlete. She can be a girlie athlete. She knows how to pass the volleyball. Papa bought her a tennis racket for her birthday so we'll start tennis lessons this summer. Eventually she and Emma will be doubles partners. What big plans us parents have for our kiddos.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey girl!

Of course I remember you! Who could forget Leah Galloway Flores? I admit, I have actually been reading/stalking your blog for a couple of weeks now, and you're even on my google reader! I am so happy that y'all are doing so well and enjoying your precious family. Your girls are beautiful! I'm excited to be back in touch with you! Have a great week!

annalee said...

hi there! i stumbled across your blog and may i say your family is beautiful! what sweet girls you have. glad y'all are doing well!
love,
annalee (luttrell) mccord

Alison said...

Those girls are too cute! What sweet sisters! I hope we have another girl so her and Chloe can be best friends!