Monday, April 14, 2008

Added Pictures






Here are few random pictures. I thought Emma looked so cute sitting on the counter before church. Libby loves her new tennis racket. This picture was at David and Julia's over Spring Break. The other picture is from the Princess Birthday party my Mom had for the girls over Spring Break. My uncle and aunt were so nice to let us have the party at their house. The next picture is of the girls eating lunch yesterday after church. Emma loves to be like her big sister. The last picture is of Libby's latest drawings. The picture on the left is her, and the one on the right is Pedro and I, so she says anyway. I think it's so amazing she can draw already. And she wants to draw her parents. Maybe someday she'll include Emma!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You are so sweet! Your kids are precious! My second one is going to be as tall as his brother soon as well. I am so glad I found your blog and we can keep in touch! What a good idea to take your camera to HEB--I never have mine when my kids do the cutest things. I think I will have to throw it in my diaper bag from now on!