Monday, May 30, 2011

So behind on blogging

I left my flash drive at school so this has no pictures, boring I know. The girls have both had a bday since my last post. Emma is now 4 and Libby is 6. Pedro and I both turn 30 this week, blah! Paydon is about to be 18 mos and is just the cutest thing ever, so calm w/ his older, crazy sisters. Libby graduated from Kindergarten the other day. I can't believe how old she is. School is out, and thank goodness it is b/c I need some major rest. I have a little one inside me taking all my energy. That's right, THE FOURTH AND FINAL FLORES IS ON IT'S WAY. I had my initial visit the other day and all is good. I'm 7 weeks along, due date is Jan 15th. We have a trip to the beach and San Antonio coming up w/ Nana and Papa, my parents. I'm looking forward to getting away. Not much else is going on, just swim lessons and summer track for the girls. I'll get some pics on here soon.

No comments: