Thursday, January 21, 2010

Growing Boy

Paydon is now 6 weeks and weigs 12 pounds. He has grown 2 and half inches too. I can't believe it. I have 2 more weeks off and then it's back to work. This semester should be a breeze just coaching tennis for 2 and half months. The girls are great. They are both about to start gymnastics again and they both have birthdays coming up. Pedro is great. He's been offered a promotion, which is great and it's a huge honor at his age to be given the chance to work in the corporate office, but it means moving to Houston. We are so happy here, all of us. We aren't sure what to do and a decision needs to be made soon. Please pray for us. Other than that, not much else is going on. I've been enjoying my time off, and I've started P90X. I'll let you know if it works miracles for me.

2 comments:

Roman's Roost said...

Love watching your kiddos grow! Tell Pedro Congrats on the promotion! Glad to hear you are doing so good. Take care!

MeMaw said...

Did you decide to go to Houston? Justin's wife taught at Dulles High School and she knows a lot of teachers there and other schools in the Ft. Bend district. Your mom has my email address if you want to email me. I will be praying that the Lord will reveal His will for your family. Kay Smith