Monday, August 24, 2009

AUGUST!

We gave in and found out we are having a BOY!!!





The past couple of weeks we've been trying to decorate more around the house. We let the girls help w/ their room, they painted their own cross to hang up. We had "Meet the Eagles" at the football field and Libby did her cheer performance from cheer camp. My team was introduced also. School started today and it went pretty good except I'm exhausted. Today was our anniversary. Pedro always surprises me the first day of school by delivering roses. This year he added goodies that I've been craving this pregnancy. It was so nice, he's the best!

5 comments:

Casey said...

Aww I can't believe you gave in, but I am so glad you are having a little boy and get to experience having both! The girls are so precious and you look great! Happy Anniversary!

Casey

jessica said...

Yay for baby boys! When are you due? We are due March 19! :)

Brooks Family said...

so excited about your news! boys are GREAT! i should know...i have 3! you look so cute all preggo. have a great v-ball season.
mandy b.

Roman's Roost said...

Congrats! You will love having a boy for a change. Boys are so sweet to their mommies! Have fun! I know you will.
Suzanne

Robyn said...

How exciting! Boys are so much fun and full of life! You look great! Keep updating us!