Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!









Somehow my girls ended up w/ natural cheerleading ability. They love to stunt w/ Daddy. They say "Go Eagles!" when they go up. So cute, I guess.


We spent two nights celebrating the 4th. The first night we went down to the river to the famous pops concert. We had a picnic and watched fireworks. The next night, 4th of July, we went to a baseball field and saw and illusionist and a great fireworks show. We really enjoyed just having a good time with the four of us.

1 comment:

MeMaw said...

Leah, it is great to see the pictures of your family. Your girls are so cute! I keep thinking I will run into you in San Angelo. I guess I was in Walgreens yesterday when it was robbed. I was clueless. I knew something was wrong when there were four police cars and an unmarked car with a guy with a camera. Justin and his wife have moved to Abilene. I guess I will have to spoil their little boy. Kay Smith