Monday, May 25, 2009

Sea World and Festival on the Concho

















Us waiting to go see Shooter Jennings. We are big fans. I have a picture of us w/ Shooter that I'll have to post later.

These pictures are a couple of weeks old now. I've been really lazy when it comes to posting. With the end of the school year, taking care of Libby and Emma, getting ready for summer volleyball, and being almost 3 months pregnant, I just haven't worried about my blog. Hope you all have a great Memorial Day. We sure are b/c Pedro is home!

1 comment:

MeMaw said...

Leah, I keep thinking will run into you in San Angelo. I am glad things are going well for you. Take care of yourself. I know you will enjoy your summer. I didn't know you were having another baby. I am excited that Justin and Rachel are moving to Abilene. He will be taking Dr. Faehnle's place at Pediatrics Associates. Dr. Faehnle is going to Hendrick to be something like Head of Education or something. Justin and Rachel have Noah, born April 11.
What a precious family. I would love to get to know your girls. Kay Smith